1. Indian nationals are advised to be very vigilant about keeping their passports on person with them throughout their stay in Russia. With high security arrangements in place, the identity related documents may be checked at any time and asked for from a foreigner.
In case of loss of damage of a passport, FAN ID will allow entrance into the stadium alongwith the ticket, however it may not entail free transportation. However, in case of loss of Passport and FAN ID, the spectator may not be allowed entrance into the stadium also. Hence, in case of loss of passport, the Indian national may approach the nearest police stations, register the complaint, collect a certificate/acknowledgement (talon) and approach the Indian Mission (EoI, Moscow or CGI, St. Petersburg) for issue for fresh travel document (Emergency Certificate).
2. Please check the integrity (damage, if any) and validity (period) of the passports and all its pages/cover before you embark on your great journey to Russia for FIFA World Cup.
3. In case of receipt of electronic FAN ID, please exchange the FAN ID with laminated FAN ID after arrival in Russia at the nearest FAN ID distribution centres.
4. The Indian visitors may be vigilant of their personal belongings especially passport, migration slip and registration slip to avoid any inconvenience.
5. All Indian are advised to register online with the Indian Embassy, Moscow to facilitate prompt consular services.
6. In case of exigencies and emergencies, the Indian citizens may contact the Control Room of EoI, Moscow at the Emergency Nos. at the hyperlink: