1. To obtain a job abroad, please consult and use only Ministry approved agents and agencies.
2. Don’t fall prey to fraudulent agents. This may harm you later.
3. While leaving, please do not take along or carry with you any package given to you by anyone. This may land you in trouble later.
4. Before departure, please secure proper training for the job you have been selected for.
5. Upon arrival in a foreign country, please contact the local Indian Embassy or consulate immediately.
For any additional information, please contact our toll free number 1-800-11-3090
Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs in public interest.